Universal Pass complete information is provided on this page. Here you will get to know about it’s login process, registration, eligibility, links and many more. So go through the details thoroughly and get to know full data of universal pass from the process of registration to downloading the pass.
As we all know that how difficult is today to travel to the different places because of Corona. There are many places that do not allow us to enter if we have not taken both the covid vaccine. As per the rule, to enter in any public places it is mandatory to show the proof of completion of both the covid vaccine doses. So, the state government of Maharashtra have developed the universal pass system. This pass will become a proof of completion of vaccination so that we can be a safe part of public place. It is for those who have taken both the doses of Corona vaccine.
The state government have launched this process from 15th of August 2021. Our government have not only just made the rule but have also provided an availability of online service through which we can create our universal pass/universal travel pass just by sitting at home through our mobile or pc. Get the accurate link to register for universal pass below.
Basic details of Universal Pass :-
|Name of the Pass||Universal pass|
|Launched By||Maharashtra State|
|Started On||August 15 2021|
|Age Above||18 years of age|
Advantages of Universal Pass
- It helps to travel during covid-19 without any stress of getting caught by the cops.
- Universal pass helps to travel from state to state.
- Universal pass provides entry in cinema halls, factories, shopping malls, offices, gyms, airports, pubs, bars and many more…
- The person who is fully vaccinated and got successfully registered for universal pass can now book the railway tickets as well as airline tickets.
- Through universal pass government can make availability of each and every facilities necessary for education, medical, or any emergencies.
- You can get your Universal Travel pass by QR code.
- It is made for mainly three necessary categories that is, medical, education and utility.
- You can create it on mobile anywhere or at anytime.
- It helps you to get entry in places of worship.
- It shows that we are wakeful and responsible citizen of our state.
Before applying for universal pass you need to check out the following things:-
- The person applying for universal pass should be fully vaccinated.
- Person can apply after 14 days of 2nd dose of corona vaccine.
- Most importantly you must be citizen/resident of India.
- Children cannot apply for this.
- Make sure that you have valid documents before applying for it (documents needed listed below)
- You must be working in one of these sectors which includes Medical, Education or utility services.
- This pass will be only used in Maharashtra.
- You must apply it online.
- This pass is based on QR code that means you can keep it in your mobile.
- The person applying for universal pass must be over 18 years of age.
Provided below are the documents needed to apply for Universal Pass :-
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Registration certificate
- Aadhar Card or Government ID proof
- Registered company
- Industrial/ medical papers
- Registered mobile number
Steps to apply online for Universal pass/Universal travel pass :- (epassmsdma.mahait.org)
- The process for registering in universal pass starts by going on given link –
- After that choose the option of registration for double vaccinated under the citizen category.
- Then another page will appear there you have to give your mobile number (the number given during vaccine registration)
- Next, OTP will generate in your given mobile number, enter that OTP.
- After adding OTP the complete details of the covid-19 vaccination of the applicant will display.
- Furthermore, click on the “Generate Pass” button.
- Then the details of the applicant will get displayed on pass.
- Along with the details a space will be given and that space is to upload your photo.
- The selected photo must be less than 3 MB.
- Then select the declaration.
- Continuely select apply button to upload your selected photo.
- Then within 48 hours, applicant will receive an sms of a link on the registered mobile number.
- Click on the given link in your mobile.
- You will see the complete details on the page that is called universal pass.
- Then download that universal pass.
- Save the pass on the mobile phone.
- Use that pass whenever necessary.
- At last, now you can travel to the public places with this universal pass.
Links to download Universal Pass
|Universal Travel Pass Apply Online 2022||Click Here|
|Maharashtra State Government Universal Pass Registration process 2022||Register Now|